To qualify for this program you must have:
- A technical associate degree (AAS or equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative 2.25 GPA or higher to be admitted to Boise State
- Not already earned a bachelor’s degree
Application Deadlines by Semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Spring||December 15||Early January|
|Summer||June 1||Early May|
|Fall||August 1||Late August|
To apply for this program
Step 1 – Apply to Boise State University
- Submit the Boise State University Undergraduate Admission Application online.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Bachelor of Applied Science-Online Program-Jr/Sr Standing” as your academic area of interest.
- Request official transcript(s) from all previous colleges and universities you attended.
Step 2 – Complete New Student Orientation & Advising
- After you are admitted to Boise State University, directions on how to complete a new student orientation will be provided.
- Once you complete orientation, you will meet with an academic advisor. The meeting usually lasts 30 minutes and will occur over the phone, through video chat, or in-person. During this meeting, you and your advisor will discuss your goals for completing the program, review how your credits transfer to Boise State, and guide you through course registration.
- Apply to Boise State University
- Submit all official transcripts
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete New Student Orientation
- Meet with advisor
“The Boise State staff HAS BEEN AMAZING so far in helping me get to this point.”
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – We bring the BLUE to YOU!