To qualify for this program you must have:
- A technical associate degree (AAS or equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative 2.25 GPA or higher to be admitted to Boise State
- Not already earned a bachelor’s degree
The Online Bachelor of Applied Science program is available to students in all states. More information about State Authorization is available at About Boise State Online
Application Deadlines by Semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Spring||December 15||Early January|
|Summer||June 1||Early May|
|Fall||August 1||Late August|
To apply for this program
Step 1 – Apply to Boise State University
- Submit the Boise State University Undergraduate Admission Application online.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Bachelor of Applied Science-Online Program-Jr/Sr Standing” as your academic area of interest.
- Request official transcript(s) from all previous colleges and universities you attended.
Step 2 – Complete New Student Orientation & Advising
- After you are admitted to Boise State University, directions on how to complete a new student orientation will be provided.
- Once you complete orientation, you will meet with an academic advisor. The meeting usually lasts 30 minutes and will occur over the phone, through video chat, or in-person. During this meeting, you and your advisor will discuss your goals for completing the program, review how your credits transfer to Boise State, and guide you through course registration.
- Apply to Boise State University
- Submit all official transcripts
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete New Student Orientation
- Meet with advisor
“The Boise State staff HAS BEEN AMAZING so far in helping me get to this point.”
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – We bring the BLUE to YOU!