To qualify for the pathway you must:
- Be admissible to Boise State as a degree-seeking student
- Need foundational coursework to complete a bachelor’s degree
Application Deadlines by Semester
Admission is offered each fall, spring and summer semester. The recommended application timeline can be found below but applicants may apply at any time.
|Semester||Best Time to Apply||Courses Begin|
|Fall||by July 15||Late August|
|Spring||by November 1||Early January|
|Summer||by April 1||Early May|
To apply for the pathway
Step 1 – Apply to Boise State University
- Submit the Boise State University Undergraduate Admission Application online.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Online Degree Pathway” as your academic area of interest.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses Entirely through online delivery.
- Request official transcript(s) from all previous colleges and universities you attended.
Step 2 – Request official Transcripts
Step 3 – GET IN TOUCH
- After you are admitted to Boise State University, if you haven’t spoken with a Student Success Coach about the Online Degree Pathway, please get in touch! You’ll work with your Success Coach and Academic Advisor to plan your curriculum path and register for classes. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 208-426-5921.
- Apply to Boise State University
- Submit all official transcripts
- Get in touch with a Student Success Coach
- Apply for financial aid
- Complete new student orientation
- Meet with advisor
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – We bring the BLUE to YOU!