To be considered for Online Imaging Sciences Degree admission, applicants must have:
- Associate of Science, Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science from a regionally accredited college or university
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or equivalent national credential and be a currently registered medical imager in good standing
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
Application deadlines by semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Fall||July 10||Late August|
|Spring||November 30||Early January|
Review the online program calendar (PDF) for semester start dates and deadlines. Please note: This is a summary of key dates within the academic calendar for online programs and is subject to change. For current official academic calendar details, please refer to the Boise State Academic Calendar.
To apply for this program
Step 1 – Apply to Boise State University
Submit the Boise State University Undergraduate Admission Application online.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Imaging Sciences” as your academic area of interest.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses Entirely through online delivery.
Step 2 – Request Official Transcripts
Request official transcript(s) from all previous colleges and universities you attended.
Step 3 – Apply to the Online Imaging Sciences Program
To apply to the Imaging Sciences program you will need to complete the Bachelor of Science Imaging Sciences Admission Application.
- You will need Adobe Reader to fill in your information.
- Save a copy for your records and email a copy to ImagingSciences@boisestate.edu.
- Indicate in the email your full name, interest in applying for the Imaging Sciences degree and semester you wish to begin the program (Fall or Spring).
- Apply to Boise State University
- Submit all official transcripts
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete New Student Orientation
- Meet with advisor
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – #WeBringTheBLUEToYOU!