- Stephanie, Montana, class of 2016
The one-year program curriculum was challenging, but I feel that my skills in leadership, radiobiology, current technology, human resources, healthcare law, research, and patient care have vastly improved. My employer is thrilled with my ability to proactively lead the department staff and teach others!
Online Imaging Sciences Degree Outcomes
As a graduate of this program you will:
- Promote a safe environment for the patient, self, and others by providing useful patient education, contributing with an informed and educated perspective as a healthcare provider, and recognize an imaging technologist’s overall inter-professional and social impact on patient outcomes.
- Employ critical thinking and decision making strategies in leveraging technology to improve quality and efficiencies within the healthcare system.
- Apply ethical practice as a professional technologist from a legal, compliance, and systems perspective within the healthcare realm.
- Actively lead and/or participate as part of an interprofessional team to decrease patient risk, identify solutions to complex issues, and improve communication amongst healthcare providers.
- Effectively analyze resources and advance research within the profession to promote life-long learning and knowledge sharing.
- Demonstrate effective, appropriate, and respectful communication with diverse populations of patients, co-workers, physicians, and the community to improve patient outcomes by performing beyond technical application.
We help you stay on track to graduate!
Contact us today and take that first step towards completing your degree.
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – #WeBringTheBLUEToYOU!