Online Management Degree Admissions Requirements
To qualify for this program you must have:
- Earned an associate degree or minimum of 60 credits from a regionally accredited institution*
- A minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA in previous college courses
*Students who do not meet the credits required should explore our Online Degree Pathway or contact a Student Success Coach for more information.
Application Deadlines by Semester
Admission is offered each fall, spring and summer semester on a rolling basis. Space is limited, so application by priority deadlines is recommended. Steps 1, 2 and 3 of the application process must be complete for admission consideration. The deadlines to submit materials are:
|Semester||Priority Application Deadline||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Fall||June 15||July 15||Late August|
|Spring||November 1||November 15||Early January|
|Summer||March 1||April 1||Early May|
To apply for this program
Step 1 – Apply to Boise State University
- Submit the Boise State University Undergraduate Admission Application online.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Management – BBA – Online” as your academic area of interest.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses Entirely through online delivery.
- Request official transcript(s) from all previous colleges and universities you attended.
Step 2 – Request official Transcripts
Step 3 – APPLY TO THE ONLINE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- After completing your application to Boise State University, you may apply to the Online Management program. To do so, you will need to e-mail the following to email@example.com:
- Resume that includes 2 professional references. Your resume should detail your work experience, including start and end dates, full or part-time employment status and primary responsibilities.
- Responses to 3 short answer prompts. Complete via this form and submit.
- Describe your background and previous work experience. (300 word limit)
- Discuss your career goals, both short-term and long-term, and how you think the Boise State Management degree will help you reach those goals. (300 word limit)
- Is there anything else you would like to share with the Management program admissions committee considering your application? (300 word limit)
- Apply to Boise State University
- Submit all official transcripts
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply to Online Management program
- Complete New Student Orientation
- Meet with advisor
“I believe this type of leadership teaching and coaching will help build excellent leaders in today’s work place!”
-Student, Leadership and High Performing Teams
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – We bring the BLUE to YOU!