To be considered for program admission, applicants must have:
- 58 or more college credits from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative 2.25 GPA or higher to be admitted to Boise State.
- Significant life experience (such as several years of work experience, parenting, volunteering, or military service)
- Not already earned a bachelor’s degree
Application Deadlines by semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Spring||December 15*||Early January|
|Summer||April 1*||Early May|
|Fall||July 15*||Late August|
|*Students interested in financial aid are encouraged to apply 1 month prior to these posted deadlines.|
To apply for this program
Step 1 – Apply to Boise State University
Submit the Boise State University Undergraduate Admission Application online.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Multidisciplinary Studies- Evening/Weekend/Online Program – Jr/Sr Standing” as your academic area of interest.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses Entirely through online delivery.
Step 2 – Request Official Transcripts
Request official transcript(s) from all previous colleges and universities you attended.
Step 3 – Apply to the Online Multidisciplinary Studies Program
After you are admitted to Boise State University, visit the Online MDS Life Statement page to learn how to create your Life Statement document. Your Life Statement serves as your application to the program. It should reflect serious thought and be an example of the level of writing aptitude you plan to deliver during your academic courses.
- Apply to Boise State University
- Submit all official transcripts
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete New Student Orientation
- Meet with advisor
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – We bring the BLUE to YOU!