Online MDS Degree Outcomes
As a graduate of this program you will:
- Define problems and opportunities, gather and evaluate evidence and determine the adequacy of a given argument in order to continually make connections from your academic discipline(s) to real world situations.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of cultural differences from your academic discipline(s) to matters that encompass local to international importance that demonstrate a well-rounded view of the world.
- Utilize 21st Century Skills and knowledge to write effectively in multiple contexts for a variety of audiences.
- Utilize 21st Century Skills and knowledge to communicate effectively in speech, both as speaker and listener.
- Think creatively about complex problems in order to produce, evaluate and implement innovative solutions as a member of a team.
- Analyze ethical issues in personal, professional and civic life and produce reasoned evaluations of competing moral and ethical viewpoints.
View an accessible text version of the MDS Annual Report infographic here (PDF)
“I work full-time and am unable to get away during the day to take classes on campus. Online courses allow me to attend school from anywhere.“Current Online MDS Student