To be considered for Online Public Health Degree admission, applicants must have:
- Acceptance to Boise State University
- At least 60 credits from a regionally accredited institution with at least a 2.25 GPA
OR an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science
OR core certification from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
*Please note, some of the program courses require pre-requisite coursework. Students who do not meet the credits required or the pre-reqs for courses should explore our Online Degree Pathway or contact a Student Success Coach for more information on how to get started.
Application deadlines by semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Fall||July 15||Late August|
|Spring||November 30||Early January|
|Summer||April 1||Early May|
Review the online program calendar (PDF) for semester start dates and deadlines. Please note: This is a summary of key dates within the academic calendar for online programs and is subject to change. For current official academic calendar details, please refer to the Boise State Academic Calendar.
To apply for this program
Step 1 – Apply to Boise State University
Submit the Boise State University Undergraduate Admission Application online.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Public Health BA – ONLINE” as your academic area of interest.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses “Entirely through online delivery.”
Step 2 – Request Official Transcripts
Request official transcript(s) from all previous colleges and universities you attended.
Step 3 – Talk with your Success Coach
Your Student Success Coach will help you review previous coursework and determine if you’re ready to get started in the Public Health bachelor’s degree courses.
Step 4 – Admission to Program and Enroll in Classes
Your Student Success Coach will help you enroll in classes and determine which schedule is best for you.
- Apply to Boise State University
- Submit all official transcripts
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete New Student Orientation
- Meet with advisor
“Public health has a unique role to play in helping to bridge organizations, philosophical, and political barriers to build interdisciplinary networks.”
-Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – #WeBringTheBLUEToYOU!