Online Public Health Degree Outcomes
Your public health degree prepares you to address community health-related challenges through engagement and education. Boise State’s public health program focuses on helping you build leadership skills and the public health knowledge you need to promote positive social change.
As a graduate of this program you will:
- Connect the history and philosophy of public health to today’s public health issues
- Understand and explain how public health systems work and how they deliver health services
- Be able to analyze the factors that impact human health and contribute to health disparities and make evidence-based decisions
- Know how to assess, plan, implement and evaluate public health programs which promote health and disease prevention through public health systems
- Be able to communicate and use teamwork to inform and engage colleagues, policy makers, and community members to address pertinent public health issues
- Apply critical thinking, communication and analytical skills to implement public health programs in a variety of settings and in accordance with ethical and legal best practices
We help you stay on track to graduate!
Contact us today and take that first step towards completing your degree.
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – #WeBringTheBLUEToYOU!