To qualify for this program you must:
- Be admitted to Boise State as a degree seeking student
- Be admitted to Boise State as a non-degree seeking student
Application Deadlines by Semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Fall||July 10||Late August|
|Spring||November 30||Early January|
|Summer||April 1||Early May|
To apply for this program
Step 1 – Apply to Boise State University
- Submit the Boise State University Undergraduate Admission Application online.
If you are applying as degree seeking:
If you are applying as non-degree seeking:
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “General Undecided” as your academic area of interest.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses entirely through online delivery.
- In the Academic Goal section of the application, select “I want to attend Boise State University part-time”
- In the Type of Admission section of the application, select “Option 2: Non-degree Seeking”
Important note about non-degree seekingAs a nondegree-seeking student, you can register for any combination of courses totaling seven or fewer credits; or a maximum of two courses, even if these courses total more than seven credits. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive federal financial aid and will not receive a degree certificate upon completion of the program.
Step 2 – Request Official Transcripts
If you are applying as degree seeking: Request official transcript(s) from all previous colleges and universities you attended.
If you are applying as non-degree seeking: There is no need to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities you’ve attended. If you want to enroll in courses outside of the Applied Leadership Certificate program, you may need to supply unofficial transcripts as proof of completing any prerequisite courses.
Step 3 – Contact an Applied Leadership Representative
After you are admitted to Boise State University send your ID number to your Applied Leadership Representative and we will help you register for the courses.
- Apply to Boise State University
- If needed, submit all official transcripts
- Apply for financial aid
- Contact representative
- Register for courses
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – We bring the BLUE to YOU!