As a graduate of this program you will learn:
- Ethics: Articulate and act in alignment with your core values, ethics, and sense of purpose in the world.
- Self-Awareness: Reflect on your strengths and areas for improvement as a leader and a follower.
- Diversity: Mobilize the unique contributions that people bring as a result of their diverse perspectives.
- Scholarship of Leadership: Draw upon theory and evidence to make informed leadership choices for a variety of contexts and challenges.
- Communication: Approach online communication in ways that are consistent with your leadership values.
- Problem-Solving: Identify the essential characteristics of problems that need solutions, select a strategy to address the problem, and build on both successes and failures.
- Cultural/Political Contexts: Adapt leadership behavior for different organizational, cultural, personal, and political contexts.
We help you stay on track to graduate!
Contact us today and take that first step towards completing this certificate.
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – #WeBringTheBLUEToYOU!