Investing in your degree is a smart decision
“I always keep an eye on the College of Innovation + Design and I try to register for as many of their courses as possible.
Also, as a business analyst in the IT field, the use cases in our coursework have been very relevant to my work and have helped me develop my skills in key areas essential to today’s IT work – requirements gathering, being agile, and building user stories.
I hope to use this certificate program as a launching pad for further studies in human computer interaction.Michelle Headrick, Junior, Multidisciplinary Studies Major
Total Program Investment
|Boise State Undergraduate Application Fee (non-refundable)||$50|
|Courses (12 total credits @ $497 per credit)||$5,964|
|Graduation Application Fee (for degree-seeking certificate students)||$20|
|Approximate Total Investment||$6,064|
|Other potential expenses may include a personal computer, webcam, headphones with mic, and internet access.||Varies|
- For students enrolled at another University and receiving financial aid:
- Meet with your advisor at your home institution to certify that the courses will count towards your major at your home institution.
- Check with your financial aid office at your home institution to see if they will initiate a financial aid consortium agreement with Boise State University.
- Assuming you complete the above steps, Boise State will provide enrollment verification information to your home institution and you should receive aid from your home institution based on your enrollment at both institutions.
- For students enrolled at another University, NOT receiving financial aid:
- Enrolling in Boise State courses and courses at your home institution may provide enough credits to become eligible for aid at your home institution. You must must seek a consortium agreement (see above) from your home institution.
- For students enrolled at Boise State:
- If you are not seeking an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at Boise State, you are not eligible for federal financial aid.
- If you require financial assistance but are ineligible for federal financial aid, please view the information regarding other sources of financial aid.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Review available scholarships
- Check payment deadlines
- Set up direct deposit and/or payment plans
Applying for Financial Aid
In addition to federal financial aid, we encourage you to review other opportunities to help fund your education including:
- Employer Reimbursement
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – We bring the BLUE to YOU!