- Take the next step – Online MSA in Accountancy at Boise State
Professional and Ethical Responsibility - Analytical and Critical Thinking - Information Tech and Data Analytics - Written and Verbal Communication
Take The Next Step
As a graduate of the Online Master of Accountancy (MSA) program at Boise State you will be equipped for success on the CPA exam. In fact, individuals who complete our Master of Accountancy pass the CPA exam at a higher rate than the national average. Our online accounting degree outcomes include preparation to join the workforce with advanced accounting knowledge. Our faculty members have substantial accounting experience and have been published in numerous academic and industry journals. Working with them you will learn the skills necessary for a broad framework of business decision making including:
- Analytical and critical thinking by researching current accounting issues using the appropriate professional literature
- Knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Effective information technology and data analytic skills
Mike, a current Boise State MSA student, noted the real-world application of the coursework:
“The classes you take not only prepare you for the workforce and taking the CPA exam, but they have application to your personal finances and goals as well.”
– Mike, Boise State MSA student
Find out more: Download program brochure (PDF)
We help you stay on track to graduate!
Contact us today and take that first step towards completing your degree.
Let us help you take that next step!
Boise State Online – #WeBringTheBLUEToYOU!