Online Respiratory CareInterested in learning more?
About The Online Master of Respiratory Care
*Program Pending Final Approval in December 2017. When approved, first cohort begins Fall 2018.
As health care delivery changes, so evolves the scope of Respiratory Care Practitioners. Changes in the way cardiopulmonary disease is treated and managed in both the in-patient and out-patient settings have highlighted new opportunities in case-management, leadership, education, program development, and administration for those clinicians interested in life-long learning. Boise State’s online Master of Science in Respiratory Care (MSRC) program will help you develop these abilities.
You are a fit for the Online MSRC degree if: You are interested in advancing in the respiratory care profession and have a Baccalaureate of Science in Respiratory Care from a regionally accredited institution. Contact us for more information and upcoming dates.
- 100% online coursework
- 7-week course length
- Interactive online learning experience
- Unique ‘Educational Leadership’ emphasis designed to meet a variety of needs
- Faculty Mentorship
- Part-time schedule to fit your busy life
- $500 per credit hour and no out-of-state tuition
- 36 semester credits after a bachelor’s degree
- Can be completed in 2 years
- No GRE requirement
– John Davies MA, RRT-FAARC, FCCP Duke University Health System
Let our staff help!