MSW Online Program Interested in learning more?
About The Master Of Social Work Program
The Master of Social Work (MSW) is designed to prepare students for advanced social work practice with individuals and families. You will learn clinical, organizational, and policy skills necessary for promoting social justice and equality, and enhancing the quality of life for all people.
- 61 semester credits after a bachelor’s degree
- 37-credit Advanced Standing option available with a
bachelor’s degree in social work
- Can be completed in 2 years as a full-time
student, part-time study also available
- Boise State is accredited by the Northwest
Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- $450 per credit hour and no out-of-state tuition
- Coordinated fieldwork process enables
you to complete an internship in your area
- Program accredited by the Council on
Social Work Education (CSWE) since 1992
- No GRE requirement
The Boise State University School of Social Work has a long history of developing programs to meet the needs of students and citizens of Idaho. We are excited about how technology has enabled us to deliver a high quality online MSW program that takes advantage of the expertise of our full-time faculty.
Randy Magen, Ph.D., Director of Boise State University’s School of Social Work
Let our Student Success Coaches help!